2. What is Ceramics?
- 13. Are all your products available in stock?
- 5. How to apply my credit left on Khmer Ceramics to my new order?
- 6. How to make a payment for my order via credit card?
- 14. Can I purchase the goods in mixed colors or sizes?
- 15. Can I use your pictures or descriptions on my website?
- 8. Why I can’t get your email responses?
- 16. The Difference between Khmer Ceramics & Pro Khmer Ceramics?
- New User–Guide
- About Us
- Price & Discount
- 1 . What’s your discount policy?
- 2. Are the prices on Khmer Ceramics in USD?
- 3. Why are your prices so good?
- 4. Do your prices include shipping cost?
- 5. Does your price include duties or VAT How much tax do I need to pay?
- 6. If I place a purchase over 2000 dollars, when the 15% discount will be provided before paying?
- Coupon & Points
- Ordering Information
- 1. How to select products at Khmer Ceramics ?
- 2. How to place an order?
- 3. How long does it usually take to process orders?
- 4. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
- 5. Can I make any changes to my order And how?
- 6. How can I know the status of my order?
- 7. How do you deal with those temporarily unavailable items after I place an order?
- 9. How soon can I receive my order and how much will the freight cost be?
- 11. How can I do If the products in my order are short of stock?
- 10. How to calculate the replacement discount?
- 12. About Ready Time
- Payment Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- 1. How long does it take to ship my goods from Cambodia to my country?
- 2. How much will I have to pay for shipping?
- 3. Can you show me how you calculate shipping?
- 4. Can we pay the shipping in the destination?
- 5. Do you ship to PO Box?
- 6. What shipping options are available to me?
- 7. Do you offer FREE Shipping?
- 8. How can I trace my shipment?
- 9. How do I save on shipping?
- 10. How to pick up your goods if ship by Air Freight and Sea Freight?
- 11. When can I get the information about my package online?
- 12. What if the goods arrive damaged?
- 13. DHL contact phone number in main destination countries
- 14. About the volumetric weight of your shipment
- Customs & Duties
- Products Resource
- 1. What is eco-porcelain?
- 2. What is Ceramics?
- 3. What is “Direct Trade”?
- 4. What is handmade ceramics?
- 5.Why are the goods I received not exactly the same color as pictured on your website?
- 6. Are all your products available in stock?
- 7. What can I do if I could not find the goods on your website?
- 8. Can you provide your items in different color than on the website?
- 9. Is your tableware food-safe?
- 10. Do you items resist to thermal shock?
- 11. Can I use your tableware in hospitality?
- 12. Measurements
- 13. Why are your prices more “expensive than China”?
- Catalog & Sample
Many peoples ask us what is ceramic, pottery, earthenware, stoneware, porcelain, what is your eco-porcelain,… Ceramic is a material, it is the transformation of the clay by the fire (cooking) in a very durable and stable material.
Pottery is the way the clay in shaped.
To make it simple; with clay we do potteries, we fire (cook) those potteries at high temperature to get ceramic items.
the difference between earthenware, stoneware and porcelain is a difference of firing temperature and composition of the clay.
Earthenware is fired at ~1000°C, it can be glazed or not.
Stoneware is fired at ~1200°C , it is a vitrified body and it is non-porous. Stoneware has a genuinely nice natural finish.
Porcelain is fired at ~1300°C , it is a vitrified body and it is non-porous. Porcelain is very white , and can be translucent.
Eco-porcelain is fired at ~1300°C , it is a vitrified body and it is non-porous. Eco-Porcelain has the genuinely nice natural finish of the stoneware, and the resistance of the porcelain. It is an exceptional material which is remarkably successful.