Cambodian Pottery Class $20 USD
pottery class in siem reapBOOK NOW No payment or credit card are needed.
If you wish to attend more than 1 pottery class, have a look to our ”Potter’s Privilege card”. This might be the perfect option for you.
With our class in siem reap will learn to make the Angkorian bowl on a Khmer Potter Wheel!
Skill level: No skill required
Schedule: Daily 7 / 7
Hour: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm
Extra: FREE Pick-up / Drop-off
Age: Adults and kids (from 3+)
Price per person: $20 USD
Have you been dying to learn how to do pottery? Now is your chance with our class in siem reap. This class in siem reap will teach you how to throw a pot on the wheel, from pulling your clay out of the bag to removing your pot from the wheel.
You will learn to make the Angkorian bowl! You will use the potter’s wheel and feel the potter’s sensation, enjoy, have fun with us and be creative at the same time.
After you finish make your bowls on the wheel, you will add Khmer carving with our teacher to make it more unique. You will use the special carver / potter’s tools.
We need time to make your pieces functional (fire, glaze) they will be ready the next day at 4PM. If you do not have time we can also ship to your home address (at additional cost).
– Short visit of the center
– Learn the potter’s tools, steps & mistake to avoid
– Make 3 bowls with a teacher on the potter’s wheel
– Make 2 Pieces on your own on the potter’s wheel
– Learn basic carving steps ‘’Kback’’ & mistakes to avoid
– Carve your 5 pieces
– Understand our firing process after your class
– Choose your favorite piece to bring home (we will fire and glaze it for you during the night). If you want extra piece (s) to bring home we will only add +$5 for each extra piece.
– 1 fired piece (fired & glazed) the next day at 4PM ($5 for each extra piece to fire and glaze).
– Friendly potter Diploma
– FREE bottle water & refreshing towel
– FREE pick-up and Drop-off
What customer said about us:
F.A.Q / Frequently asked question about pottery classes:
Phone: (0)63 210 004 (Shop)
H.p: (0)17 843 014 (booking)
Address: #130, Vithey Charles de Gaulle (Temple Road), Khum Slorkram
Siem Reap – Angkor – Cambodia.
Free Pick-Up: (0)17 843 014
Want more FUN? Combine our ceramics activities!
Pottery Class + Painting on Pottery
Get you full potter experience! Combine our pottery class and our pottery painting. Take around 4h.
You will learn to make the Angkorian bowl with us and use the potter’s wheel and learn ceramics painting technics.
Quad Easy Ride + Pottery Class or Painting on Pottery $55
Take a trip with Quad Adventure Cambodia and see how much more there is to Siem Reap than Angkor Wat and the Bayon.
Our quads are well maintained and are a safe. It is a fun way to see the surrounding countryside after a Clay Class. Get a real insight into this beautiful country and its friendly people.
All safety equipments are provided.