What’s the Experience:
A very unique and enjoyable thing to do in Phnom Penh. You get 10 sessions of our classes including 1 piece fired after each session. You can choose from among our pottery wheel classes, modelling classes or coil building classes. In the first part of the class, an expert local artist demonstrates methods of creating pieces in the wheel classes, and/or use hand building techniques at modelling classes and coil building classes. Our potters assist you to create Khmer designs known as Kbach with carving tools during the second part of your class. Your masterpiece will be ready for pick-up a week later, after firing in a kiln overnight.
What to Expect:
Unique and fun experience, and opportunity to interact with the local community. You will learn to use a pottery wheel and/or hand building techniques, Khmer carving and pottery tools to fashion Cambodian ceramics during a 2-hourworkshop session. You can choose your session between our class hours, everyday 8am, 10am, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm. We are flexible, you can choose different activities on different days at our Phnom Penh workshop.
10 x 2 hours open studio session.
A “Cambodian Potter Diploma”.
Local guide and pottery teacher.
Pottery bowl (handmade by you).
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
All art materials.
Khmer Ceramics #16, Street #360, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kong 1, 12302 Phnom Penh.
-Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
-Your piece(s) will be fired in a kiln during the week.
-The next week, your piece(s) will be available for pickup.
-If you prefer to have your pieces shipped to your home address it can be arranged, the cost will at your own expense.
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations are required and subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Technical specifications of potteries you can do are the same as our regular pottery classes.
- Additional guests must be accompanied by the Potter’s Privilege Card holder.
- The Potter’s Privilege Card must be presented when you register for pottery class, or painting activity.
- The Potter’s Privilege Card must be presented to get your discount when you buy items from our shop.
- Lost Card replacement fee is $5
- The Potter’s Privilege Card is non-transferable.
- The Potter’s Privilege Card is non-refundable.
-Delivery of the piece the next day.
-Cost of shipping your piece(s) to your home address.
-Food and drinks.
-Pick-up and drop-off.