6. What shipping options are available to me?
- 13. Are all your products available in stock?
- 5. How to apply my credit left on Khmer Ceramics to my new order?
- 6. How to make a payment for my order via credit card?
- 14. Can I purchase the goods in mixed colors or sizes?
- 15. Can I use your pictures or descriptions on my website?
- 8. Why I can’t get your email responses?
- 16. The Difference between Khmer Ceramics & Pro Khmer Ceramics?
- New User–Guide
- About Us
- Price & Discount
- 1 . What’s your discount policy?
- 2. Are the prices on Khmer Ceramics in USD?
- 3. Why are your prices so good?
- 4. Do your prices include shipping cost?
- 5. Does your price include duties or VAT How much tax do I need to pay?
- 6. If I place a purchase over 2000 dollars, when the 15% discount will be provided before paying?
- Coupon & Points
- Ordering Information
- 1. How to select products at Khmer Ceramics ?
- 2. How to place an order?
- 3. How long does it usually take to process orders?
- 4. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
- 5. Can I make any changes to my order And how?
- 6. How can I know the status of my order?
- 7. How do you deal with those temporarily unavailable items after I place an order?
- 9. How soon can I receive my order and how much will the freight cost be?
- 11. How can I do If the products in my order are short of stock?
- 10. How to calculate the replacement discount?
- 12. About Ready Time
- Payment Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- 1. How long does it take to ship my goods from Cambodia to my country?
- 2. How much will I have to pay for shipping?
- 3. Can you show me how you calculate shipping?
- 4. Can we pay the shipping in the destination?
- 5. Do you ship to PO Box?
- 6. What shipping options are available to me?
- 7. Do you offer FREE Shipping?
- 8. How can I trace my shipment?
- 9. How do I save on shipping?
- 10. How to pick up your goods if ship by Air Freight and Sea Freight?
- 11. When can I get the information about my package online?
- 12. What if the goods arrive damaged?
- 13. DHL contact phone number in main destination countries
- 14. About the volumetric weight of your shipment
- Customs & Duties
- Products Resource
- 1. What is eco-porcelain?
- 2. What is Ceramics?
- 3. What is “Direct Trade”?
- 4. What is handmade ceramics?
- 5.Why are the goods I received not exactly the same color as pictured on your website?
- 6. Are all your products available in stock?
- 7. What can I do if I could not find the goods on your website?
- 8. Can you provide your items in different color than on the website?
- 9. Is your tableware food-safe?
- 10. Do you items resist to thermal shock?
- 11. Can I use your tableware in hospitality?
- 12. Measurements
- 13. Why are your prices more “expensive than China”?
- Catalog & Sample
We provide many kinds of delivery methods from Cambodia to worldwide.
The express methods: DHL.
Postal Services such as EMS, Mail Post and Surface.
Sea Freight (from port to port via container).
Air Freight (from airport to airport) and
Your own forwarder: (----please read very attentively----)
Some people would like to use their own forwarder; if you are regular to export handicraft or ceramics from Cambodia their is no problem at all. If you are not familiar to that, we strongly discourage you to try. Many forwarder will give you prices and will not be able to obtain export permit for your goods. Forwarders in Cambodia are usual with garments and footwear. When a forwarder will understand he cannot export your goods; he will make you believe we don’t have official documentation, which is false.
When knowing all that, If you have your own forwarder or account of DHL. Just choose “pick up goods myself” as delivery method for your order and email us the detailed information about your forwarder or account to ship your goods out.
NOW WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE BY SEA FREIGHT.
All information available on the FAQ “Do you offer FREE shipping?“