1. What's your return policy?
- 13. Are all your products available in stock?
- 5. How to apply my credit left on Khmer Ceramics to my new order?
- 6. How to make a payment for my order via credit card?
- 14. Can I purchase the goods in mixed colors or sizes?
- 15. Can I use your pictures or descriptions on my website?
- 8. Why I can’t get your email responses?
- 16. The Difference between Khmer Ceramics & Pro Khmer Ceramics?
- New User–Guide
- About Us
- Price & Discount
- 1 . What’s your discount policy?
- 2. Are the prices on Khmer Ceramics in USD?
- 3. Why are your prices so good?
- 4. Do your prices include shipping cost?
- 5. Does your price include duties or VAT How much tax do I need to pay?
- 6. If I place a purchase over 2000 dollars, when the 15% discount will be provided before paying?
- Coupon & Points
- Ordering Information
- 1. How to select products at Khmer Ceramics ?
- 2. How to place an order?
- 3. How long does it usually take to process orders?
- 4. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
- 5. Can I make any changes to my order And how?
- 6. How can I know the status of my order?
- 7. How do you deal with those temporarily unavailable items after I place an order?
- 9. How soon can I receive my order and how much will the freight cost be?
- 11. How can I do If the products in my order are short of stock?
- 10. How to calculate the replacement discount?
- 12. About Ready Time
- Payment Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- 1. How long does it take to ship my goods from Cambodia to my country?
- 2. How much will I have to pay for shipping?
- 3. Can you show me how you calculate shipping?
- 4. Can we pay the shipping in the destination?
- 5. Do you ship to PO Box?
- 6. What shipping options are available to me?
- 7. Do you offer FREE Shipping?
- 8. How can I trace my shipment?
- 9. How do I save on shipping?
- 10. How to pick up your goods if ship by Air Freight and Sea Freight?
- 11. When can I get the information about my package online?
- 12. What if the goods arrive damaged?
- 13. DHL contact phone number in main destination countries
- 14. About the volumetric weight of your shipment
- Customs & Duties
- Products Resource
- 1. What is eco-porcelain?
- 2. What is Ceramics?
- 3. What is “Direct Trade”?
- 4. What is handmade ceramics?
- 5.Why are the goods I received not exactly the same color as pictured on your website?
- 6. Are all your products available in stock?
- 7. What can I do if I could not find the goods on your website?
- 8. Can you provide your items in different color than on the website?
- 9. Is your tableware food-safe?
- 10. Do you items resist to thermal shock?
- 11. Can I use your tableware in hospitality?
- 12. Measurements
- 13. Why are your prices more “expensive than China”?
- Catalog & Sample
Delivery and Returns
Shipping and Returns.
Please note this shipping and returns policy is dedicated to our retail sales on our websites only. For professional or larger shipment (LCL-FCL) thanks to refer to our general Terms & Conditions.
For our retail Customers:
We are excited to announce that we can ship anywhere within the most international locations! All shipments are sent via DHL Express service. Shipment will mainly reach your location within 5 days if the items are in stock.
Breakage & lost shipment:
Our pieces are very carefully packaged and go through a 1 meter (3feet) drop test. Even if it is very exceptional, some breakage or lost of shipment could occur. All our shipments by DHL are insured by a third party (DHL Insurance). In case of complain due to break item, we would need:
-Pictures of the external box. -pictures of the item. -Your Air Way Bill Number (DHL voucher number).
Thanks to send all that to hello(at)khmerceramics.com ; and ask to replace the items. Replacement of the item(s) is subject to acceptation of the third-party insurance. As soon as your claim is accepted by the insurance, we replace the item(s) including free delivery worldwide by the same channel as original shipment.
Handmade Ceramics & Crockery:
Our Genuine ceramics & crockery are handmade treasures, and no two pieces are alike. There is no perfect handmade ceramics; you are shopping perfect imperfections. Even in the finest pieces there will be differences. Our ceramics are made from natural raw materials, and are not made by machines. They are made by human hands; hours, days, and even months. Slight differences in color, shape, and finish either by nature or the artisan’s hand-make will occurs, and it’s unique!
If the Company makes items to a specified order of the Customer or according to the Customer’s specifications or design, the Company will not accept return of those parts or allow credit to the Customer.
We can accept returns within 14 days of purchase, in original condition for exchange only, no refunds. All our sale items are final sale.If you want to return something or have any problem to resolve, thanks to contact us by email: hello(at)khmerceramics.com. The Company’s acceptance of return of the items is not an acceptance of or granting of credit, or refund to the Customer by the Company. Delivery of all items by the Customer is at the Customer’s expense and risk. Final acceptation of exchange will be when we have received and inspected the status of the piece(s).
How to return:
The transport will be at charge, and at risk of the customer, returns must be made by DHL to our original place in Cambodia. Before return, thanks to contact our customers service by email: hello(at)khmerceramics.com
Shipment of replaced items:
Shipment of replaced items will be at charge of the customer. This shipment will be made by DHL with insurance.
Our priority is our customers, you! This shipment & return policy is writing to make all clear and understandable. Life is too short to get any troubles!
Thank you for shopping at Khmer ceramics & fine Arts Centre Cambodia.