2. Does your price include duties or VAT, How much tax do I need to pay?
- 13. Are all your products available in stock?
- 5. How to apply my credit left on Khmer Ceramics to my new order?
- 6. How to make a payment for my order via credit card?
- 14. Can I purchase the goods in mixed colors or sizes?
- 15. Can I use your pictures or descriptions on my website?
- 8. Why I can’t get your email responses?
- 16. The Difference between Khmer Ceramics & Pro Khmer Ceramics?
- New User–Guide
- About Us
- Price & Discount
- 1 . What’s your discount policy?
- 2. Are the prices on Khmer Ceramics in USD?
- 3. Why are your prices so good?
- 4. Do your prices include shipping cost?
- 5. Does your price include duties or VAT How much tax do I need to pay?
- 6. If I place a purchase over 2000 dollars, when the 15% discount will be provided before paying?
- Coupon & Points
- Ordering Information
- 1. How to select products at Khmer Ceramics ?
- 2. How to place an order?
- 3. How long does it usually take to process orders?
- 4. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
- 5. Can I make any changes to my order And how?
- 6. How can I know the status of my order?
- 7. How do you deal with those temporarily unavailable items after I place an order?
- 9. How soon can I receive my order and how much will the freight cost be?
- 11. How can I do If the products in my order are short of stock?
- 10. How to calculate the replacement discount?
- 12. About Ready Time
- Payment Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- 1. How long does it take to ship my goods from Cambodia to my country?
- 2. How much will I have to pay for shipping?
- 3. Can you show me how you calculate shipping?
- 4. Can we pay the shipping in the destination?
- 5. Do you ship to PO Box?
- 6. What shipping options are available to me?
- 7. Do you offer FREE Shipping?
- 8. How can I trace my shipment?
- 9. How do I save on shipping?
- 10. How to pick up your goods if ship by Air Freight and Sea Freight?
- 11. When can I get the information about my package online?
- 12. What if the goods arrive damaged?
- 13. DHL contact phone number in main destination countries
- 14. About the volumetric weight of your shipment
- Customs & Duties
- Products Resource
- 1. What is eco-porcelain?
- 2. What is Ceramics?
- 3. What is “Direct Trade”?
- 4. What is handmade ceramics?
- 5.Why are the goods I received not exactly the same color as pictured on your website?
- 6. Are all your products available in stock?
- 7. What can I do if I could not find the goods on your website?
- 8. Can you provide your items in different color than on the website?
- 9. Is your tableware food-safe?
- 10. Do you items resist to thermal shock?
- 11. Can I use your tableware in hospitality?
- 12. Measurements
- 13. Why are your prices more “expensive than China”?
- Catalog & Sample
No, the price of our products does not include any duties or VAT. We just charge you goods cost and shipping cost. if you are charged of a VAT, you just need to pay it to your customs.
In most countries, you have to pay taxes or duties on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes.
The rules are different in every country. Unfortunately there is no way for us to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of every single country.
Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order.
If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes, then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s). We can’t calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone, please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods.