2. What are you providing?
- 13. Are all your products available in stock?
- 5. How to apply my credit left on Khmer Ceramics to my new order?
- 6. How to make a payment for my order via credit card?
- 14. Can I purchase the goods in mixed colors or sizes?
- 15. Can I use your pictures or descriptions on my website?
- 8. Why I can’t get your email responses?
- 16. The Difference between Khmer Ceramics & Pro Khmer Ceramics?
- New User–Guide
- About Us
- Price & Discount
- 1 . What’s your discount policy?
- 2. Are the prices on Khmer Ceramics in USD?
- 3. Why are your prices so good?
- 4. Do your prices include shipping cost?
- 5. Does your price include duties or VAT How much tax do I need to pay?
- 6. If I place a purchase over 2000 dollars, when the 15% discount will be provided before paying?
- Coupon & Points
- Ordering Information
- 1. How to select products at Khmer Ceramics ?
- 2. How to place an order?
- 3. How long does it usually take to process orders?
- 4. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
- 5. Can I make any changes to my order And how?
- 6. How can I know the status of my order?
- 7. How do you deal with those temporarily unavailable items after I place an order?
- 9. How soon can I receive my order and how much will the freight cost be?
- 11. How can I do If the products in my order are short of stock?
- 10. How to calculate the replacement discount?
- 12. About Ready Time
- Payment Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- 1. How long does it take to ship my goods from Cambodia to my country?
- 2. How much will I have to pay for shipping?
- 3. Can you show me how you calculate shipping?
- 4. Can we pay the shipping in the destination?
- 5. Do you ship to PO Box?
- 6. What shipping options are available to me?
- 7. Do you offer FREE Shipping?
- 8. How can I trace my shipment?
- 9. How do I save on shipping?
- 10. How to pick up your goods if ship by Air Freight and Sea Freight?
- 11. When can I get the information about my package online?
- 12. What if the goods arrive damaged?
- 13. DHL contact phone number in main destination countries
- 14. About the volumetric weight of your shipment
- Customs & Duties
- Products Resource
- 1. What is eco-porcelain?
- 2. What is Ceramics?
- 3. What is “Direct Trade”?
- 4. What is handmade ceramics?
- 5.Why are the goods I received not exactly the same color as pictured on your website?
- 6. Are all your products available in stock?
- 7. What can I do if I could not find the goods on your website?
- 8. Can you provide your items in different color than on the website?
- 9. Is your tableware food-safe?
- 10. Do you items resist to thermal shock?
- 11. Can I use your tableware in hospitality?
- 12. Measurements
- 13. Why are your prices more “expensive than China”?
- Catalog & Sample
Different ranges and Collection of handmade tableware. All of those articles are tested for heat and shock resistance, are food-safe, oven-safe and dishwasher-safe. Available in retail or wholesale.
We propose a full line of cookwares, or oven to table items. All of those articles are tested for heat and shock resistance, are food-safe, oven-safe and dishwasher-safe. Available in retail or wholesale.
Different types of handmade basins for bathroom, toilet or public areas. We can work on unique glazing to make your basin totally unique (one in the world!).
Different type of vases from Cambodian style; highly artistic, to modern minimalist.
A range of jewelry made by hand, and inspired from the natural raw materials we use every single day.
6. Custom made items
We can make your own design, if it fits in the way we are working. We are working with handmade ceramics made from natural raw material.