Cambodian Pottery Class
Join us for a unique experience in Siem Reap!
Details about the Cambodian pottery
Duration: 1h45 min.
Skill level: No skill required.
Schedule: Daily at 8am, 10am, and 2pm.
Extra: FREE Pick-up / Drop-off
Age: Adults and kids (from 3+)
Price per person: $25 USD
Book now and pay later at the center
- FAQ Classes & Activities
- - Can I start the class any time?
- - Can we come without Booking?
- - What is the duration of the classes?
- - What time are the classes?
- - Is your class suitable for kids?
- - How to book a class?
- - Can we share a class?
- - Once our pot is fired, will it be sent to our hotel or will we have to come by the center to collect it?
- - How many pots will I make with the Cambodian pottery class?
- - How much for a class?
- - Do you have discounts or preferential prices?
- - Do we need to pay the teacher for our class?
- - How many pots can I take home?
- - Can I take my piece home without firing it?
- - Can you ship our pot to our country?
- - Can we take something in the shop if we do not take our pot?
- - Can my pot break during the firing?
- - Can I choose the color for my pot after my pottery class?
- - Can we make a class if we leave in the same day?
- - When will I get my pot?
- - What you will do with the pot we did not take?
- - Can I come to learn for few day in your center?
- - Can you change conditions of the potter’s privilege card?
- - How to order the Potter's Privilege Card?
- Booking Information
- 1. Can I start the class any time?
- 2. Can we come without Booking?
- 3. What is the duration of the classes?
- 4. What time are the classes?
- 5. Is your class suitable for kids?
- 6. How to book a class?
- 7. Can we share a class?
- 8. Once our pot is fired, will it be sent to our hotel or will we have to come by the center to collect it?
- 9. How many pots will I make with the Cambodian pottery class?
- About Khmer Ceramics
- Price & Discount
- Potter's Privilege Card
- Activities Information
- 1. Can I take my piece home without firing it?
- 2. Can you ship our pot to our country?
- 3. Can we take something in the shop if we do not take our pot?
- 4. Can my pot break during the firing?
- 5. Can I choose the color for my pot after my pottery class?
- 6. Can we make a class if we leave in the same day?
- 7. When will I get my pot?
- 8. What you will do with the pot we did not take?
- School Visits
- Combined Activities
- Team Building
- 1. What is Incentive and Team Building?
- 2. Are you usual with Team Building and Incentive?
- 3. What is your maximal capacity for Team Building or Incentive?
- 4. Can we fire potteries with our team?
- 5. Can we do an Art Challenge with our team?
- 6. Can we do a common piece of Art with our team?
- 7. How do I request a quotation for a Team Building or an Incentive?
What’s the Experience:
You experience the making of Cambodian ceramics during a pottery workshop in Siem Reap — The ideal family activity. An expert artist demonstrates methods of creating pieces on the pottery wheel, then helps you shape your own bowl. In the second part of the workshop, the expert potter assists you to create Khmer – Cambodian designs with the proper carving tools. Your masterpiece will be ready for pick-up the next day, along with a potter’s diploma, after firing in a kiln overnight. This 1.45-hour experience includes hotel transport by tuk-tuk. It is a unique opportunity to interact within a local community.
If plan to attend several pottery classes, see our ”Potter’s Privilege card”.
Hotel pickup and drop-off by tuk tuk.
A “Cambodian Potter Diploma”.
Local guide and pottery teacher.
Pottery bowl (handmade by you).
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
Bottle of water.
All art materials.
Depart and Return:
Your Hotel in Siem Reap.
Your Hotel in Siem Reap.
What to Expect:A very unique and genuine thing to do in Siem Reap. You will learn to use a pottery wheel, and use Khmer carving tools to fashion Cambodian ceramics during a 2-hour workshop session. At your selected time, you’re transferred by tuk-tuk on a quick ride from the city center to the studio. There, a professional local artist demonstrates how to make Cambodian masterpieces. Under the expert eye of your instructor, have a go at the pottery wheel and mold a bowl from local clay. Once you’re satisfied with your piece, use can use a variety of special tools to add kbach (ornamentation) to your artwork. Afterward, you’re returned to your hotel by tuk-tuk. Your pottery will be fired in the kiln overnight and will be ready for pickup the following day after 4pm safely packed along with a potter’s diploma, so you can display your souvenir for your friends and family back home. If you prefer to have your pieces shipped home, it can be arranged at your own expense.
Additional Information:-Confirmation will be received at time of booking. -Your piece(s) will be fired in a kiln overnight. -The next day at 5:00 pm, your piece(s) will be available for pickup. -If you prefer to have your pieces shipped to your home address it can be arranged, the cost will at your own expense.
Cancellation Policy:-For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. -Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance will not be refunded in any case.
Not Included:-Gratuities. -Delivery of the piece the next day. -Cost of shipping your piece(s) to your home address. -Food and drinks.