Make us DREAM, make ART!
From 18 to 25th May 2020 – Results on 29th May 2020
????’Hello secret potters and artists, nice to meet you again. The Art Sculpture Challenge, Volume 2′ is starting today! Looking for some fun ? Participate for FREE in our sculpture challenge, unleash your hidden talents and win PRIZES!
The theme is ‘Khmer Culture, from Past to Present’.
All is FREE of charge.
Is it all for free? Yes, and WIN PRIZES !
There are 3 prizes for the most expressive pieces. Each will win $30 gift vouchers for purchases at Khmer Ceramics shop.
Awarded as follows:
#1 : The Khmer Art piece who make us dream: $30 gift voucher for purchases at Khmer Ceramics shop.
#2 : The nicer Khmer Art piece: $30 gift voucher for purchases at Khmer Ceramics shop.
#3 : The cutest ever Khmer Art piece: $30 gift voucher for purchases at Khmer Ceramics shop.
#4 : The most Khmer Art who make us hungry: Free 2 wrap kebabs & 2 drinks at EASTanbul Restaurant, Siem Reap.
How it works:
- Between May 19 and 25, come to Khmer Ceramics Centre and pick-up one 500g bag of clay per participant.
- Take it home, put your imagination to work and make a statue, sculpture or anything else. The theme is ‘Khmer Culture, from Past to Present’ (If instead you prefer to use our open air workshop (FOR FREE), please let us know in advance so we can arrange space to ensure social distancing is respected.)
- Give your art a name! And let it dry for a couple of hours in the open air.
- Return your artwork to Khmer Ceramics before 4pm on May 25.
- We will fire all the submitted pieces in our kiln on Tuesday May 28.
- The fired pieces will be appreciated by the Khmer Ceramics team; winners announced in the garden of Khmer Ceramics Centre, and on our Facebook page on May 29th.
AND FOR EVERYBODY:
You can collect your fired Artwork for FREE
to pick up between
from June 5th to June 8th 2020 4 pm.
– The Challenge is FREE, there is no charge for participating.
– The Challenge is open to everyone from 3 to 99 years of age.
– Only one submission per participant.
– Piece is made from maximum 500gr clay
– Pieces submitted after the deadline of 4pm, May25, will be excluded.
Use your imagination and, most importantly, have fun!