Combine with Flight of the Gibbon.
Pick up + drop off + Zip line in Angkor park + Lunch + Pottery Activity = $119
Cambodia’s only zipline eco-adventure canopy tour is located inside Angkor Park . The fact that it is located inside Angkor Archeological Park makes it that much more special. Don’t miss this thrilling, once in a lifetime adventure near Angkor Wat temple. The course features 21 stations all nestled deep in the jungle featuring towering trees, exotic flowers, beautiful fauna and native wildlife. Discover this treasure for yourself.
Flight of the Gibbon
Included in this World Class Tour:
– Free R/T transport from your lodging in Siem Reap.
– 21 stations high in the treetops.
– 10 thrilling ziplines. Each slightly different crossing over the jungle canopy (including the longest single zipline in Cambodia).
– 4 sky bridges spanning hundreds of metres.
– Spiral staircases circling trees.
– Visit a treehouse built high in the treetops.
– A 50 meters descent at the finish.
– Traditional Khmer style lunch at a fine restaurant inside the Park, and water.
– Education about wildlife, explore the jungle teaming with wildlife, butterflies, flowers, fauna and unique vegetation along the course you will not forget.
– Listen and perhaps see the previously extinct wild-gibbons.
– Two Khmer sky ranger guides for every group of up to 9.
– Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting
– Our Khmer Sky Rangers will provide a guided educational nature experience .
– Zero-impact Electric shuttle to course once inside the Park
Comfortable sport footwear is recommended
2 sessions every day
1st session program
Start 7.00Am finish ~ 2.30Pm
07.00 am – Free pick up from the hotel in Siem Reap
07.30 am – Arrive at Flight of the Gibbon
07.45 am – Welcome & introduction, put on safety gear and safety talk
08.00 am – Begin your canopy adventure
10.45 am – Finish zipline and return to site
11.00 am – Enjoy meal, Khmer set menu at Palmboo restaurant
12.30 am – Free transfer to Khmer Ceramics
12.45 am – Beginning of the pottery class
02.15 pm – End of the pottery class
02.30 pm – Free drop-off to your accommodation
2nd session program
Start 10.00Am finish ~ 4.30Pm
10.00 am – Free pick up from the hotel in Siem Reap
10.30 am – Arrive at Flight of the Gibbon
10.45 am – Welcome & introduction, put on safety gear and safety talk
11.00 am – Begin your canopy adventure
01.45 pm – Finish zipline and return to site
02.00 pm – Enjoy meal, Khmer set menu at Palmboo restaurant
02.30 pm – Free transfer to Khmer Ceramics
02.45 pm – Beginning of the pottery class
04.15 pm – End of the pottery class
04.30 pm – Free drop-off to your accommodation
The Pick-up hour may be slightly late (+/- 15 mins) according the number of pick up.